Tim Dolby specialises in restoring treasured oil paintings to their original glory across London and the South-East with many fine pictures restored from Chobham, Kensington and Westminster to Knightsbridge and Farnham and all over the country.
Torn canvas, discoloured varnish, smoke damage or dirt accumulated over time – whatever attention your oil painting requires, Tim can provide it with exquisite skill and a faithful adherence to the artist’s creation.
- Torn canvases are expertly repaired to leave no visible evidence of the damage.
- Smoke and dirt are carefully cleaned off without interfering with the work underneath.
- Discoloured varnish is removed to reveal the painting’s original vibrancy.
- Damaged brushwork is faithfully retouched to restore the integrity of the painting.
- No matter what medium the oil painting is painted on, be it canvas, board, panel or metal, Tim can make an astonishing difference.