Tim Dolby Restoration
2. 2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
3. 3. We use the following cookies:
1. 3.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
2. 3.2 Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move interact with our Service when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Service works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. 3.3 Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Service. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. 3.4 Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Service and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
6. 5. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
7. 6. If you have any queries regarding our Cookies Policy please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org